World of Work is a collaborative board game, where players work together to deal with external forces, tech innovations and societal changes that assist or reduce job creation in a town like St Helens.
The aim of the game is to gather a number of social benefits such as housing, sustainable environment and basic income, that will improve the lives of those who live in the town.
Book a place to join in.
Listen to more about the project
A conversation between artist Michelle Browne and former miner / St Helens legend Gary Conley, recorded in 2020.
We aim to create safe, welcoming and accessible spaces for all. Access information for The Book Stop:
- Wheelchair accessible, accessible toilets
- In a town centre location
- Nearest train station is St Helens Central (trains to and from Liverpool/Manchester/Blackpool/Wigan)
- Nearest bus stop is St Helens Bus Station (for buses to Liverpool, Wigan and around St Helens)
- Nearest accessible parking at St Helens Town Hall and World of Glass (10 minute walk)
- Nearest taxi drop off Bridge street
- Gender neutral toilet available
- Flat access.
If you'd like to discuss your access needs, please get in touch.
Contact Anna on:
07529224271 (9.30am - 5.30pm)